Hello sir, 

I am from gujarat state and i want to new starting business of wholesale  garlic shop in karnataka. So plz tell me which documents are required for me? I don't have any residents proof of karnataka state.

 And, which documents required for applying TIN number and CST number.


Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by dhruvit govani

Hi Sir, VAT related topics are discussed many times on this forum. Please search the forum once and for any specific doubts do get back.

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.