In India almost every state provide option to get online registration for VAT. How to get registration in Karnataka is explained here.
- Go to Karnataka VAT website.
- Click on e-registration.
- Fill the application.
- Attach the scanned documents.
- Pay application fees of 500.
- Once inspection is done, pay security deposit.
- TIN will be generated and intimated within 2 to 5 days.
- Collect userid and password from department.
Posted 3 years, 4 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
How much is the security deposit?
Posted 9 months ago by Faisal Khan
You need to be logged in to reply.