hii sir

i have new ragistion in vat department in gujrat i have paid 25000+10000 section 22

but vat department call me you r wrong paid 10000 section 22 right 21 correction how to do?


Posted 1 year ago by mikin dhamelia

You should write a letter to department, they can only change it.

Posted 1 year ago by anonymous user

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.