How can you help me in VAT registration in Karnataka


Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by anonymous user

Recently I have relocated in Bangalore here I want to start my online selling business basically I would be imported goods from China and would sell them to different e commerce websites but I do not have a shop in Bangalore I live in rented premises so what documents do I have to produce to get tin registered. In future I also have plans to have my own clothing apparel brand and I want to use the same TIN number for that business also is there anyone who can guide me what is the right procedure for me thank you so much

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by Niks Jaiswal

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.