Why do Film stars compaign for political parties in India or elsewhere?
As far as USA is concerned, Filmstars supports the ideology of party. In India we see much of paid publicity.
At very few occassions we see actors accepting any ideology.
Example of actors compaigning are:
- Nagma (Bhojpuri actress and did some bollywood movies) compaigns for Congress, but never in interview spoke about ideology or reason for supporting.
- Sunil Shetty compaigned for Congress.
- Zeenat Aman compaigned for Congress.
- Ravi Kishan had also appeared for the Congress Party in Azamgarh.
- Salaman Khan, Govinda and almost every big star have done compaigning but no one ever supported ideology of any party.
Posted 3 years, 5 months ago by Prakash mehta
They compaign because they get paid. Thats how these actors earn. But care has to be taken by public. Public need to think that hero on screen supporting a politician does not make politician hero or clean.
Think before vote.
Posted 3 years, 5 months ago by Rahul Rai
You need to be logged in to reply.