Some interesting facts about today.
- In purest numerical form, another consecutive date won’t mark the calendar again until next century
- At 2:11:21 a.m., it will be 12/11 2:11:21 which is three repeats of three numbers: 121-121-121.
- At 8:09:10 a.m., the time and date will read as 8:09:10 11/12/13, a full complement of consecutive numbers.
- At 2:15:16 p.m., when stated in military time, it will be 11/12/13 14:15:16; a series of six increasing numbers.
- For a simple sequence, at 9:10 p.m., it will be 9:10 11/12/13.
- At 10:21:11 p.m., when stated in military time, it will be 11/12 22:21:11, which gives us a palindrome of 11122-22111.
Have a great day, Make it remarkable and memorable !!
Many couples get married on this date to make it memorable,It deserves to be frozen, feel many expecting parents and those on the threshold of marriage, who've grabbed this coming Wednesday to make it a part of their live
Posted 3 years, 9 months ago by Babulal Shiradana
Have to wait another century for this 11.12.13 sequence.
Good we were born at right time to witness it :)
Posted 3 years, 9 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to reply.