Anyone have any Idea, where can one complain about the government officers not performing their duties?

I have applied for VAT registration amendments but still the concerned officer have not taken any steps. Its already one month.

Where can we complain of these irresponsible people? Is there any facility available like lokepal?

I am serious and really want to drag these officers to court.

Posted 4 years ago by Rahul Rai

You cant do anything, Reasons:

  1. Congress rules Karnataka - Mother of corruption in India
  2. Where will you report, to a corrupted officer!!!
  3. You cant complain to higher authorit, all are corrupted!!!
  4. Can file report in police.

The only way left - rape an officer daughter or wife and when he will face the police trial, he may understand the problem of corruption. But in this way how many rapes you have to do!!!

Solution is impossible.

If you want VAT for yourself than can go to court but if its for your clients, ask client what he wants to do?

Posted 4 years ago by Bada Mouth

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.