Do you think it’s possible for a student to earn money online writing articles in India? If someone feels he can write well, and want to use his talent to earn some buck while he’s still studying, there’s a 95 percent chance that he’ll land up on a site that’s either fake or highly competitive. Since he’s an amateur, he can’t bid for projects on sites like odesk.com and elance.com as he won’t qualify due to lack of portfolio. So what do you think is the truth behind phrases like ‘EARN MONEY WRITING ONLINE’?
Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by Kishlay Singh
By writing you can ofcourse make money.
Few known areas i know by which you can make real big money are:
- Establishing your self as a good writer first,
- Making a portfolio and
- Attracting foreign bloggers to write for them.
- They offer upto 1000 and sometime more for an article
- Its not difficult to earn if can establish yourself as good writer
- I know one Mr. Ram, he owns a company Wordsmith. He earns by writing E-mails or content of websites etc. He was a journalist so have the required goodwill.
But believe me if making money was so easy people would have become rich while writing their school projects. Online ads that claims big money for working hour in home are fraud.
Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to reply.