Title of the post should not be taken in a straight meaning. What i am comparing is Gandhi>>>Non-Violance and Bhagat Singh>>>Violance.
So, the straight debate is India got Independence because of Gandhi(Non-Violance) or Bhagat Singh(Violance)?
Before we go to debate lets have a look at list of Asian Countries which got independence from United Kingdom(England):
If we observe the year we can see that countries which got independence in 40's and 50's had no Gandhi.
The reason for independence of India can be anything but not the methods used by Gandhi. I am not against Gandhi, he was a saint but can not be credited for Independence of India.
As per me India got Independence because:
- Hitler and Japan shaked the power of England,
- Attacks of Nazi made England and other eutopean countries weak to handle the colonies they ruled,
- In Asia JAPAN emerged as a power and shaked the Europeans,
- England was not in a position to further continue the wars with any country, and if all countries had Gandhian principals than England had golden oppurtunities to rule the world till end
- England started giving freedom once it realised that its better to leave than to rule, since more violance will result in economic degradation at home land.
- Even Nelson Mandela supported non-violance to get freedom, once Gandhian methods flopped.
Sri Lanka, Iraq, Myammar, MAlaysia had no Gandhi but got freedom. What is your opinion Gandhi or Bhagat Singh.
It said in hindi Haque Mangane se nahin Chhinane se milata hai, Gandhi was asking the rights and Bhagat Singh tried to snatch it.
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by Bada Mouth
My Vote for Bhagat Singh. The final aim of Gandhi and Bhagat Singh was same. And i would like to compare Gandhi and Mandela here.
Mandela supported Non-Violance, this resulted in unity and different nationalist with same goal worked for country.
In case of India, Bhagat Singh had respect for Gandhi but Gandhi never supported Bhagat Singh. And problem was Gandhi was more famous among public, if Gandhi had supported Bhagat Singh results would have been different.
As per me the Independance was achieved by these events:
- Mangal Pandey
- Bhagat Singh and Azaad
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose (The final fighter, he actually won the part of North-East from England)
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
My vote is also for Bhagat Singh. Salute to you. I pray all the types of happiness to you grand father.
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by Mukesh Jain CA
I feel that everyone had equal contribution in making this nation a free land. Just methods of Bhagat Singh or Just ideas of Mahatma Gandhi would not have made a major impact.
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by Babulal Shiradana
You need to be logged in to reply.