Mr. A has Filed His Income Tax Return for the A.Y. 2009-10 (Electronically) U/s 142 of Income Tax Act Without Receiving any notice from IT Department.

he has Income Tax refund in his return as TDS had been deducted for the same A.Y., now he wants refund of TDS as so far he filed his return.


whehe Mr. Will Receive Refund of Income Tax. please reply your experiences.

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by MANOJ SHARMA

This matter was discussed by you on this post. I believe you are a better person to explain what should be done.

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by Bada Mouth

what i have asked over this post is not my doubt, I have asked question from general users of our this forum. you also share you experience over here, i know about the situation very well because i have done so many cases of the same situation & assessing officer process the return also because this is responsibility of officers in income tax department. that is a different thin that they may ask some thing in money but they will nullify your work. so no need to worry & file your returns if all that comes under discussed situation.

all the best & keep replying.

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by MANOJ SHARMA

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.