SLS stands for sodium lauryl sulphate. This is a kind of mixture which is used to generate foam in detergents, shampoo's. This is also a slow poison. If this is taken regularly, then there is a chance of cancer. SLS is being included in various tooth paste also (like colgate) & according to medical analysis this is very harmful to health and can cause cancer. So please be careful while taking tooth paste.

Posted 3 years ago by Mukesh Jain CA


Please check the video of rajiv shukla in youtube

Posted 3 years ago by Mukesh Jain CA


Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.