Hi, need to register a trust for a client. Can someone give a full procedure.

How to Register Charitable Trust under 80G?

How to Register under 12A?

Which forms need to be filed? What documents are required and what is the fees?

And how long it take to complete full procedure?

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by Rahul Rai

Yo Need to file Letter to department with form 10B, Declaration of trustees for non infringement, PAN copy of trust, List of Trustees with teir Details including PAN & Address, Registered trust deed of Trust. for applying U/s 80G trust must be engaged in charitable activities, form 10G to be filled up & you will have to submit the same to Department in Exemption circle.

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by MANOJ SHARMA

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.