I want to know any abetment for Traval service or any reverse charge machansim concept applicable for this serivce?

sutivation as follows:


One of my client having car and giving service to company like pickup and drap he is not charging any service tax on service and already crossed 1.5 crores in 12-13 Financial year. 


The issues are:

01. He is ready to pay ST now bt how to go about for the FY 12-13.

02.He is not collected the ST from the SR and he as not received the notice from the ST Dept and whether he can opt for VCES scheme or else wat we can do for this?


please reply as early

Posted 4 years, 2 months ago by CA HEMANTH KUMAR Y.S

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.