If a cheque bounces due to no balance in bank account, payee can be sued.

In case cheque bounced due to closure of bank account itself, what should be done?

Posted 3 years, 5 months ago by Rahul Rai

Cheque bounce due to insufficient fund is a criminal offence in nature, however in this case you have a option to file civil suit for recovery of your money.

Posted 3 years, 5 months ago by Manish Agrawal

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.