Hi Mr. Babu,
No mobile company does a gadget replacement unless there is valid reasons or serious malfunctioning with the gadget. In case you have faced serious issues(mother board malfunctioning, camera not working, screen display damage) with the phone and feed up giving it to repair again and again you could follow the below steps.
1. Give your hadset to the nearest service center and check what has gone wrong.
2. If the previous problem still persists ask the customer repsentative to raise a requeset for phone replacement.( be sure this is gonna tell very long time)
3. If your request is processed you will get a call back from the Head Q asking for more details( details like previous job details and issues faced try convince them you had great trouble using the handset)
4. If the request is not processed you might get the phone repaired.
5. In case the request is processed and they agree to your concerns you get a phone replacement option.( Min 14 business working days is the processing time)
6. In case your not happy with the existing hadset and feedup with the servicing & issues faced, you can request them to process for "cash replacement". ( Min 20 business working days)
let me know if it helps you.
I was facing similar problems with my 4 months old Samsung Note 2.0, it was facing mother board issues. i got the full cash back (as in the bill) but it landed me without phone for 2 months.
Posted 3 years, 8 months ago by Mobile experts
Thank you so much for the procedure let me give a try.
Thanks Tikshare for the quick response!!
Posted 3 years, 8 months ago by Babulal Shiradana
This really helped, it has been sent for processessing and i will get back my cash in 3 weeks, Thanks again!
Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by Babulal Shiradana
You need to be logged in to reply.