Registered Office can be identified with in 15 days from the date of incorporation as against previous requirement of at the time of incorporation.
1. A certificate from the Professional as to physical verification of the place indicated in the Form is mandatory.
2. If Registered Office is in a rented premises, NOC from the land lord is mandatory.
3. Following documents shall be attached to the application:
1. Registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company; or
2. Notarized copy of lease / rent agreement in the name of the company
3.Copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month;
4. Every company shall print the address of Registered office, CIN, Telephone No, Fax No, e-mail ID, Web site address on their letter heads, bill heads, publications and all other documents
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by Half-God Half-Man
Thanks for the sharing. I think the physical verification of location by professional is unwanted procedure.
Normally professionals would charge a day fees for physical verification. Ministery of Corporate Affairs should design the law keeping in mind the average businessman (Startups).
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by Rahul Rai
You need to be logged in to reply.