HI sir,

Employee working in a private organization and paying tax to the govt, and he can apply for TIN and do the business paralely.

If there any catch by the organization or from the Government ?

I mean he can work and in organization and business both or not ? or he can do only one ?





Posted 3 years, 10 months ago by sekhar kondeti

Government does not stop you from doing business, it depends on your employment agreement whether you can run a separate business or not.

If employment contract prohibits separate business, then company on knowing can take action such as removal from job.

Posted 3 years, 10 months ago by anonymous user

Obtaining a new ein is one of the steps to set up a new business. An EIN will allow you to open business  bank accounts and may be required for certain types of business licenses. 

Posted 3 years, 9 months ago by Neeraj bhagat

Thanks for your reply..

To apply TIN i have to provide the PAN card and i will submit the IT returns of the company every year and from through my organization also i will also submit the IT returns every year.

Any where they cross check that these both PAN card number and Name is matching, Hence they come to know that i am doing business as well to my Organization.

Any chances are there to know the above..

Please suggest and share the Govt office address where to apply TIN also. 

Thanks in advance..




Posted 3 years, 9 months ago by sekhar kondeti

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.