I have few question relating to ESOP issues.
- What are the conditions attached to issue of ESOP's?
- What forms need to be submitted once the ESOP agreement is formed?
- What are the accounting and other treatments to be cared through out the period of ESOP existance?
- Whether ESOP provisions contained in Companies act 2013 are applicable and what are the changes?
- Suppose my company have authorized and paid capital of 100,000 and i want to issue ESOP of another 50,000. What are the resolutions, agreements and legal requirements to be fulfilled?
- Whether a newly registered company can issue ESOP's?
- In case ESOP's are excuted, what are the formalities?
- What are the conditions we can put in an ESOP agreement and which conditions can not be attached in ESOP Agreement?
Posted 3 years, 1 month ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
No response yet, be first to reply.Your Reply:
You need to be logged in to reply.