To pay income taxes online, go to income tax india website.
Click on E-Pay Taxes or go directly to Online Payment Page.
Select the appropriate link on the payment page, for income tax payments select
|CHALLAN NO./ITNS 280||(payment of Income tax & Corporation Tax)|
Once the link is opened select the correct radio button, Select other than companies if you are paying for individuals, firms or any other persons but not company.
- Fill the PAN number
- Select correct Assessment year, this is most important after PAN.
- In type of payment, select the advance tax if you are paying advance tax otherwise select Self assessment tax(if you are paying while filing the return).
- You need to select the bank
- After entering the security text, click on proceed.
- Once the banking ID and PW are correctly filled, the new page will open
- Enter the tax amounts and pay.
- Save the challan.
Posted 2 years, 9 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
No response yet, be first to reply.Your Reply:
You need to be logged in to reply.