Whether provisions of section 179 can be invoked when any tax due from private company cannot be recovered from such company therefore, where Assessing Officer did not make any efforts for recovery of tax dues from company, question of inquiring with petitioner as a director of company to pay up said amount? 

Posted 3 years, 9 months ago by Heena Golani

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.