Becoming a Tin Facilitator is profitable business if office is situated at prime industrial location.
What are the requirements to beome a Tin facilitation Center?
Who can apply for the TIN Facilitation centers? What is the cost involved in becoming Tin Facilitation center?
Can a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary of CWA apply for the TIN facilitation center?
How many days it take to get approval for opening a Tin facilitation center?
Posted 3 years, 4 months ago by Rahul Rai
Tin facilation centers can be set up by any person who hold the qualification as required by NSDL and CSDL.
The qualification specified are:
- A Public Sector Company as defined in clause (36A) of section 2 of the Act or any other company in which public are substantially interested within the meaning of clause (18) of section 2 of the Act and any subsidiary of those companies.
- A Company incorporated in India, including a Bank, having a net worth of rupees one crore or more
- A firm of Chartered Accountants
- A firm of Advocates
- A Firm/individual of Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountant, advocates
- Tax Return Preparers (Income Tax)
- A Drawing or Disbursing Officer (DDO) of a Government Department
Pre-Requisite to become a Facilitation Center
Services / e-Return Intermediary / Pre-requisite
The entity must have Digital Signature Certificate (Class II or Class III) from any of the licensed Certifying Authorities specified by NSDL (currently TCS, IDRBT, SafeScrypt, MTNL, nCode, e-mudhra and NIC) for the purpose of digitally signing the application and the returns uploaded online.
The digital certificate must be in the name of the applicant. If the digital certificate is in the name of an employee / partner of the applicant, then an authorisation letter by the applicant should be provided on the letterhead of the applicant to NSDL.
- CPU > 500MHz or above
- RAM 256 MB or above
- A screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels and display of 256 colours
- 20 GB free hard disc space exclusive for ITD
- UPS power backup for minimum 30 minutes
- CD writer / other backup devices like DAT drive
- Operating system - Windows 98 / Windows NT 4.0 Server or above
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or above / Netscape 5.0 or above
- Dialup connection 56.6 kbps or above / ISDN / Leased Line
The system Used to log-on to the Computer System of the ITD
- should have no resident/ running programs (other than what is allowed by ITD).
- should have in place security procedure to ensure that there is no misuse.
The entity should have necessary archival, retrieval and security policy for the e-returns that are filed through him.
The entity should submit a due diligence certificate from a certified ISA or CISA professional in thethat it has the necessary computing infrastructure.
The entity or its Principal / responsible officers, must not have been convicted for any professional misconduct, fraud, embezzlement or any criminal offence by any court in India or by any professional body, as the case may be.
The requirements are strict and sometime its difficult to become a TIN facilitation Center.
Alternate, you can take the frenchise of already existing TIN Facilitation Center like Karvy etc.
Posted 3 years, 4 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
sir where can i apply tin center.
Posted 1 year ago by Gourav Bhagat
sir where can apply for geeting tin/pan center
Posted 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Er Inamdar
Posted 5 months, 3 weeks ago by anonymous user
i want to open for new office in pan centre .
what is the process of reg
Posted 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Sarwan Kumar
You need to be logged in to reply.