I am trying to apply for passport, Born after 1992.

My current problem is SSLC marks card has different name and Birth certificate has different.

And both needs a correction currently as both has incorrect name, Can anyone suggest an alternative in my current situation how i can apply for Passport ?

Posted 3 years, 8 months ago by Babulal Shiradana

As per me the solution is getting names corrected in your SSLC and birth certificates before applying for passport.

Alternate, get a simple affidavit on a 100 Rupees stamp paper declaring that all the different names belongs to you and then get it notarised.

It should work probably.

Posted 3 years, 8 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.