dear sir 

when iam doing tds payment then nature payment 94I make wrongly 94I so please suggest how it correct



Posted 2 years ago by globalpipe engineering

You have to approach the A.O. and give a rectification letter in this regard. 

Posted 2 years ago by Neeraj bhagat

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.