Share trading is not a lottery kind of stuff. Its an art to make money in stock market.
Good readings are suggested. And before you jump in full trading observe the market for sometime.
And before you jump into real trading, try virtual tradings.
Virtual tradings are stimulation of real trading but in virtual tradings you dont lose money.
You can play virtual tradings on moneycontrol or rediff.
Posted 4 years ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
I would suggest:
1. Trade only in some shares, i mean dont randomly buy shares of any company. Select only few companies and trade in their shares.
2. Dont follow what people says, do what you feel is right.
3. Never opt for paid services.
4. Decide every day, how many trades/money you will play today, never cross those limits.
5. People lose money in stock market only because of greed. You should have idea when to purchase and when to sell.
6. Its better to close the deal in less profit than loss.
7. Keep discussing your experiance here and with other people too.
Posted 4 years ago by Stock Guru
You need to be logged in to reply.