To obtain the DIN, one need to file the form DIR-3 with MCA. Form Din-4 is to attached with the form.

Form says that we have to take it like affidavit. Do we have to take this form on stamp paper and get it notarised. If its to be taken on stamp paper, than for how much?

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by Rahul Rai

Form 4 is to be taken as affidavit. The form has to be printed on stamp paper and notary is compulsory. The form is equivalent to the earlier forum.

The stamp duty is minimum 10 Rs. But in states like Karnataka the minimum stamp paper is available for Rs. 20 only. You can take it on 20 Rs. Stamp paper.

The forum should be self attested by applicant.

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.