As you know every LLP have to file the annual returns and statement of solvency in form 11 and form 8 to ROC.

One of client has filed the returns with some mistakes and now client wants to revise the forms. Is it possible to revise the forms filed with ROC?

Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by Rahul Rai

LLP once filed the forms can not revise. But if forms are filed with mistake, then resubmission can be done.

If forms are filed and approved, you are adviced to go to ROC and get the forms disaaproved and then resubmmit the correct forms.

Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.