Hi i want to start a online selling business. Can vat be registered with home address? 

Please tell me how can i proceed further 

Posted 3 years, 9 months ago by Umran Khan

Central sales tax registration certificate (Form A)

Professional tax registration certificate (Form 2)

Copy of important documents such as the address proof, ID proof of the properietor/partner director. 

Pan number and bank account number of the prorietor/partner/director

Copy of the rental agreement of the business place. 

Details of business activities

Partnership deed of partnership firm

Memorandum of association and articles of association (for a private lmited company)

Posted 3 years, 8 months ago by Neeraj bhagat

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.