I want to start a software services company. It is a ingle owner company  : proprietary ownership

I have no income now. What do i need to equip myself with? TIN/VAT/service tax etc etc??

 Do i need to show an office space?  Can I get all these online. or do i need to go to some auditor to get these done? Kindly advise.

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by Vasudha Sundar

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.