Seaport Airport Road, Vallathol Junction,
Thrikkakara P.O, Ernakulam7994085729
Posted on Sept. 16, 2016, 6:26 a.m.
IPCC or Integrated Professional Competence Course is the second level of Chartered Accountancy examinations. A person can take the IPCC Examination after passing CPT and nine months of study. IPCC has two groups of seven subjects. Group – I consists of four subjects and Group – II of three subjects.
- Paper 1 : Accounting
- Paper 2 : Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
- Paper 3 : Cost Accounting and Financial Management
- Paper 4 : Taxation
- Paper 5 : Advanced Accounting
- Paper 6 : Auditing and Assurance
- Paper 7 : Information Technology and Strategic Management
No reviews yet, be first to review.