Documents for Vat Registration in karnataka - Professionals - Taxation - TIK Share
1 Likes 16849 Views

Documents for Vat Registration in karnataka

amit sharma

2013-10-07

For Company-

1. Rental Agreement Of the business place

2. Rental Agreement of the Residence place

3. All the Director pan card copy

4. MOA & AOA 

5. Company pan card copy

6. All the Director any id & adress proff like- voter id, aadhar card, DL, Gas bill connection 

7. Two photo of each director

8. Bank Details of managing director

9. Electricity bill of the business place & residence place

Read full procedure to get registration and legal formalities.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2013-10-07

Good work Amit. Thanks for the ready reference. Can you kindly update the details required for Partnership firms and individuals also?

amit sharma

2013-10-07

For Partnership Firm-

1. Rental Agreement of the business place & residence place

2. Pan card copy for each of the partner

3.Residence Address proff of each of partner like- voter id, aadhar card, DL, Any other proff related to partner Residence Address.

4. Partnership Deed

5. Firm pan card copy

6.  Bank Details of Managing Partner

7. Electricity bill of business & residence place

8.Two photo of each of partner

9. commodity related to business

amit sharma

2013-10-07

For Individual-

1. Rental Agreement of business & residence place

2. pan card copy of the proprietor

3. Residence Address proff like- voter id, aadhar card, DL & any other related proff for residence address

4. bank details of proprietor

5. Two photo of proprietor

Electricity bill of business & residence place

Asmita Dhore

2014-01-28

Amit, wish to talk to you regarding VAT registration. If you can send me your mobile number at asmitadhore@gmail.com

amit sharma

2014-01-28

My Number 8792185674 &  Office no. is 080- 2330 2440

Nitish Karna

2014-12-15

Hi Pulkit,

I am Nitish from bangalore.We are starting an ecommerce business with top ecommerce companies and the turn over will be less than 5lakh/Annum.I need to know whether i require an Vat/Tin doc's to start this.It is a partnership firm with an investment of 50k.Could you help me on this??

Regards,

Nitish

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-12-15

@Nitish

Please refer to this discussion regarding Online selling at Market place of e-commerce site. I believe even R Sharma had similar doubt, if any other doubt please do write.

Paul Eido

2015-06-11

Hi Amit

I am Planing to start a business in Bangalore, we will be bringing Spices from Tamil Nadu and will sell them in a shop here in bangalore. This will be owned by my father who is retired from Govt Service. Can you please help me with what are all the requirements. Expect sales to be much lesser than 5lks.

Will only a TIN would be sufficent, or do we also need a VAT.

Can we bring materials based on the exporters C-form.

what other thing should we be thinking about in terms of documentation.

Your response is much appriciated.

Regards

Paul

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-06-18

Hi Paul,

TIN and VAT are same. To enter in Inter-state trade, you need to have CST registration along with VAT registration.

You need not to have VAT registration if your sale is less than 10 Lakhs in a year, but since you will be buying from Tamilnadu and selling in Karntaka you need to have VAT registration.

Sandeep R B

2016-07-05

Hi Pulkit, I am planning to sell (online through ecommerce sites) sports goods - to be precise - chess sets, comprising of the chess pieces and board - made of wood and plastic - with packaging.

I need to know the following please:

a) I plan to buy/source the plastic chess sets from a city in Maharashtra and sell it across India.

b) I plan to buy/source the wooden chess sets from a city in Karnataka and sell it across India.

c) I plan to buy/source the another kind of wooden chess sets from a city in Punjab and sell it across India.

Do I need to have a TIN for all the cases above? I am still not sure if the transaction will cross 5L or 10L in the first fiscal.

Please advise. Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-07-05

Hi Sandeep,

You have to take VAT registration in your base state. If you will purchase and get all materials at Karnataka office and thereafter incure a sale, VAT should be charged only in Karntaka.

You can purchase from any place or import, however vat is chargeable in the state where your goods are lying for sale.

Limit of 5 or 10 Lakhs is not applicable in case of interstate traders, you have to compulsory take vat registration.