Why My Articles are removed ??? - Tikshare - Talk to Admin - TIK Share
2 Likes 796 Views

Why My Articles are removed ???

Binu Kumar

2014-09-19

Hello Admin,

I am the Director and Owner of Aarbin Technology Pvt Ltd, we are IT Manage Service company operating since last 2 years. Today i noticed that my articles are removed and the contents are not visible. I joined Tikshare to share important information about Computer world and also to list my business.

Could you please tell me why my articles are removed and why my business is not listed? Looking forward to your response.

Drop me an email to - admin@aarbintechnology.com

Call me 9811611149

Binu Kumar

Site Moderator

2014-09-19

Hi Binu Kumar,

Thank you for joining Tikshare and sharing the knowledge over which you hold command.

There could be different reasons for which you contents were removed from Tikshare. The various possible reason/reasons are:

1. Copy paste of content already available over the internet.
  2. Providing links to promote services
  3. Spam
  4. Not following the terms and conditions of Tikshare

Your ad is listed with us and is live from the day you posted. You can see your ad here (Aarbin Technology Private Limited)

Again the discription of your services is removed from you ad. We at tikshare follow very strict rules and does not allow any ad with same discription available elsewhere.

If you posted your ad with your id, you can always edit it with unique content about your business.

Please, note that tikshare is not an article farm. We believe in quality and not quantity.

Hope, you understand our concerns and keep sharing knowledge with tikshare community.

Thankyou and looking forward to continue a great journey with you.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-09-19

I think by this reply from one of the site moderator its clear that tikshare, though not a very big website follows the best rules to safeguard the enviroment of website.

The best thing with tikshare is that you dont find any useless discussion or post here. I have seen some of his articles, though the information was usefull but still same information can be accessed using google and posting the article of others on tikshare cannot be supported as its not right ethically or legally.

Rahul Rai

2014-09-19

Hi Binu Kumar,

Its not just you, who had complain against tikshare for deleting articles. Even we faced the same problem. Today tikshare receives good number of visitors on my posts, initially even i was like you. On internet we have many article and forum websites where you can copy paste the stuff.

But its not allowed on tikshare. Even i was in your position at the time of joining, but today i am one of the top member. Believe me tikshare is more fun when you have your friends also here for discussion.

Even i have a complain with tikshare. I thing the current ranking system is not correct. One may reply a lot but still his name will never come in top users, as ranking system only considers the number of threads started.

Site Moderator

2014-09-19

Yes agreed with Rahul Rai, tikshare is a fun place for all of us. We are a small community and growing slowly. But just to become famous or collect more contents we cannot allow to have the duplicate content in any of the page.

Also, regarding your complain team at tikshare is working hard to implement a new ranking system. You have to wait a little to see the surprise, as after new ranking system your rank may also change :)

Binu Kumar

2014-09-29

Cool.. Agreed :)

Ganesh babu k

2014-11-12

How to read/view messages

Which is showing in immediate right to Post Ad* TAB

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-11-12

Those are not messages. They are notification. For example if someone replies on your post, here i have replied and you will notice it by a number near that message box.

You cant send message to users, this is only for notifications.

BTW Tikshare is coming with a new design, better than this one :) A weeks wait is required.