Post diploma courses by ICAI One must do
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, provides many post qualification courses. Though the fees are quite high. For example it takes 17500 for Disa.
Here is the list of courses one must do to grab some professional ooppurtunities:
- Disa (Diploma in Information System Audit) : Every CA wants to do bank audits. The empanelment evaluates application and grade them. Having DISA will for sure increase you chances of getting bank audits.
- ERP Courses on SAP FA & MA Module, Microsoft Dynamics NAV: In this fast moving world everything is moved to computers from paper mode. Having an expertise over atleast one financial ERP system is must. ICAI provides SAP certification, which is really great.
The above mentioned courses are top on my list, which i am planning to enroll soon.
Here are the other courses offered by ICAI, you can select based on your priorities:
Certificate Courses for Members -
- Certificate Course on Cooperatives
- Certificate Course on Not-for-Porfit Organizations (NPOs)
- Certificate Course on Indirect Taxes
- Certificate Course on Enterprise Risk Management
- Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks
- Certificate Course on Internal Audit
- Certificate Course on Master in Business Finance
- Certificate Course on International Taxation
- Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection
- Certificate Course on International Financial Reporting Standards
- Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management
- Certificate Course on Derivatives
- Certificate Course on Valuation
- Certificate Course on Arbitration
Post Qualification Courses -
- Information Systems Audit (ISA)
- CPE Course on Computer Accounting and Auditing Techniques (CAAT)
- Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management (DIRM)
- Management Accountancy Course (MAC)/ Corporate Management Course (CMC)/
Tax Management Course (TMC)
- International Trade Laws & World Trade Organisation (ITL & WTO)
- ERP Courses on SAP FA & MA Module, Microsoft Dynamics NAV