Snapdeal is a scam in front of Amazon and Flipkart - Business & Economy - E-Commerce - TIK Share

Snapdeal is a scam in front of Amazon and Flipkart

Rahul Rai

2014-10-10

I am a regular buyer of products from E-commerce websites. Generally i buy from Amazon and Flipkart. I found amazon to be better then Flipkart.

However recently i thought of buying from snapdeal as the prices in snapdeal were lesser than other 2 sites.

The product was Dell venue 7 tablet. I place order on 7 October 2014 and the delivery as promised by snapdeal was October 8, 2014. However i expected a one day delay from them, after all its a Indian company!!!

To my surprise i have not received the product even today. 2 days delay from the promised day.

Flipkart and Amazon never delayed the delivery from promised time. I found amazon better than flipkart (product quality).

But, snapdeal is total useless site. They are doing nothing but fooling the public. This was my first and last purchase on snapdeal. The bad part is that instead of choosing cash on Delivery (COD), i paid online.

A lesson learnt and wanted to share the experiance with others so that you can avoid this useless site.Snapdeal is a scam in from of Amazon and Flipkart

Have you ever faced any such issues with Snapdeal. Lets get united and spread this message.

Rahul Rai

2014-10-10

Please note that i have posted this on 11 PM, 10/10/2014. 2 days of delay in delivering the product!!!

Prakash mehta

2014-10-10

I have already told many, its a lala chhap company and nothing. They are neither professional nor customer friendly.

The mistake you did was paying online. Never pay these online sites online. You can trust Amazon as they run a big business worldwide and specially USa where customer support is main thing.

Flipkart is better but still i too doubt their product quality.

Please dont think that i have praised amzon because its american company. I am not praising amazon but just telling that being a MNC, we can expect a better service response from them.

Snapdeal is a fraud.

Rahul Rai

2014-10-10

Agreed snapdeal.com is a fraud and nothing else. Never going to buy anything from them in future.

IF they dont deliver the product by tomorrow believe me i am going to start an online compaign against them right using this site.

Everyone who got cheated from snapdeal.com please share your view here on this thread.

Rahul Rai

2014-10-12

Not received my product even now.

Babulal Shiradana

2015-07-02

Yes, my close friend of mine has worst experiance, he ordered for an Nexus 5 on snapdeal and he was delivered with Vim bar soap and there was no phone to find.