Ban Crackers - Rocket - General - Others - TIK Share
0 Likes 381 Views

Ban Crackers - Rocket

Mukesh Jain CA

2014-11-09

We feel very good to play with crackers. We enjoy every moment of it but see how dangerous are these crackers. Many a times fire incidents have occured because of rockets. Rocket can go in any direction which may not be in control of the person igniting it. 

Eg: In SP road in bangalore there was a fire because a rocket went inside a closed shop  in a complex & it created a big fire & there was a huge loss of revenue.

Why can't our govt ban atleast crackers like rockets, 2 in 1? Atleast let us learn from nepal. In nepal crackers are fully banned. 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-11-09

Car Accidents happen, so ban the cars and all vehicles.

Ban everythings which is danger and start living in forest :)

I mean there is risk in each and everything we do, just because its risky does not mean it needs to be banned. Other reasons like eco-friendly crackers is justified.

For every risk to manage there is a word "Responsibility".

To avoid accident due someones mistake, ban is never a solution. Ban is never a democratic word.

Mukesh Jain CA

2014-12-06

You are right that BAN is not a democratic word but few things needs to be banned considering the safety issues. If you read my discussion correctly then i have concluded that we shall ban rockets.  Many a times we see that the direction of the rocket is not controllable and people try to use it for thier fun to target a person. Considering the environmental safety the cracers in toto are not required at all. We have got many other options to entertain our self.