Why Indians dont share Knowledge but want google to answer everything? - Computers And Technology - Internet - TIK Share

Why Indians dont share Knowledge but want google to answer everything?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-11-25

On average every person using internet atleast once in a day use google to find some information. Do you know who put this information on net?

Information on net is uploaded by normal users like us. We share our knowledge so that people can easily search and find solutions.

But once strange thing that i noticed is, people in India share very less. For example, open google and search for anything. Most of the results will be of some foreign website and foreign authors.

What stops Indians from sharing knowledge? As a chartered accountant i know how much google helped during training period. I am returning the favors by sharing my knowledge.

Dont you thing we all should return the favors by writing and sharing our knowledge with public?

Dont think that by sharing knowledge you will loose your job or someone else will have same expertise, from my experiance your knowledge is helpful to you only because you develop skills to perform better than others using it.

Please start sharing your knowledge and make internet a better place!!!!

Rahul Rai

2014-11-27

We want everything for free. Giving back is not anymore considered free!!!

Wish, if more and more Indian are online and participate in this knowledge sharing.

Ganesh babu k

2014-12-08

The problem is 

Every want to make use of available information and very few are contributing in online forums

Every user should contribute the best possible to online forums 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-12-08

Correctly said. No one is willingly to give back but only take. Remember Knowledge increase if we share it.

No one can take your knowledge from you forcefully, infact knowledge increases everytime we share it.

If we write anything, responses we get increases our knowledge further.