Digital sign problem - General - Others - TIK Share
0 Likes 1403 Views

Digital sign problem

Kamaldeep Singh

2014-11-27

Hi,

I am trying to register a dsc usb token on Income tax sign but it is continously showing the following msg:

Cannot extract the private key and certificate from the USB Token. Reason : No Certificate found in your keystore"  

Pls help I need an urgent solution. I can see the certificate in Token driver software and installed it in certificate store too. But I donno what is goin on.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-11-27

There could be various reasons for problems with using Digital signature.

Most common reason is discussed Digital Signature (DSC) not working, settings to be changed

However the problem you mentioned might be DSC is either deleted or was not inserted in USB token.

Please open your DSC in PKI manager and check whether DSC is actually present in USB.

Its proved with the message that DSC is not present in drive and is formated.

Kamaldeep Singh

2014-11-28

Bro the problem is solved. I called the company and they helped. However, they used teamviewer to solve the issue. The girl went on transferring files and deleting some. But the issue didnt solve. Lol at last she asked me to use Internet explorer and dsc started working. I have been using chrome. I am not using much brain now on this issue. It's high time to file Itrs and my work is not hampering anymore :)