Best investment options in 2015 - Business & Economy - Investment - TIK Share

Best investment options in 2015

Prakash mehta

2014-12-15

2014 was a great year for Indians. We got a new prime minister, who is leading country very well. Stock markets in the last quarter is giving good returns.

Real estate market is improving and government has announced to invest huge in infrastructure.

Looking at various plans and mood of new government, what investment stretagy will give highest benefits in 2015?

Stock Guru

2014-12-15

Yes 2015 is bright for India. We have a strong government in center, and foreign investment will continue to flow. Stock Markets are going to perform really better.

But, one has to select good companies and invest. Center government is imposing various laws strictly than ever, and mis-managed companies are going to feel the heat and accordingly share prices will flactuate. Its adviced to invest in good shares after full scrutiny.

Real estate market is taking time to recover from the 2008 crises, but its recovering and year 2015 will be one the best year. Investors should seriously consider the real estate market for investment.

Many projects which were paused from last 5 years, are on execution mode. Government has announced many new projects and infrastructure companies will surely see best times ahead.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-12-16

1. Equities
  2. Real Estate
  3. Bonds
  4. Fixed Deposit

As per me above is the list of investment option one should seriously consider. In last 2 days Indian stock markets are falling heavily and this could be an oppurtunity for investors to enter the market.

However again i would advice to invest only the extra money.

paula guilfoyle

2014-12-17

I am interested to read how the propery market has been in India.  I am from Ireland and we have had the same problem, and now there is a housing shortage!

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-12-17

Property market in India has been very volatile. Real estate prices are on increase mode ever since economic reforms were started since 1991.

Property prices are upmoving in Tier 1 cities and it is now next to impossible for middle class families to own a house.

However Tier 2 and 3 cities still provides an oppurtunity to own a house and for sure prices are going to be upword in these cities too.