Most beautiful Indian Girls on TV-Movies-politics and sports? - General - Lifestyle - TIK Share
3 Likes 2467 Views

Most beautiful Indian Girls on TV-Movies-politics and sports?

Bada Mouth

2014-12-28

Who are the most beautiful girls in India? You can give your list from television, movies, sports and politcs. Beautiful girls in India list should not be based on fair skin or good looking but also intelligence. The list of Beautiful girls in India should contain the list of girls from television, movies, politics or sports and should include photos also.

It would be better if you provide the reasons also for listing your girls in list. My list goes here:

1. Most beautiful television news anchor girl Shereen Bhan: As per me the most beautiful girl on news channels is none other than Shereen Bhan.
    Most beautiful television news anchor girl Shereen Bhan
    Look at her smile and the way she talk. She is a complete lady with beauty and brains. Who can match her personality. She is news anchor of CNBC TV 18 and also editor of news channel. She has anchored very succesful shows such as Young Turks, India Business Hour, The Nation's Business and Power Turks.

2. Most beautiful Indian girl as TV bahu Sanaya Irani:
    Most beautiful girl as TV bahu Sanaya Irani
    Sanaya Irani debuted TV as a fresh face. She is not only beautiful but also look different from other normal face on TV. She has played roles in television shows such as Miley Jab Hum Tum, Left Right Left and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.
  3. Most beautiful Indian girl in sports Sharmila Nicollet:
    Most beautiful Indian girl in sports Sharmila Nicollet
    She is the star golf player of India. Nicollet turned professional in 2009 when she was 18 years old. She is the youngest Indian golfer to qualify for Ladies European Tour. She is the second Indian to earn a full card on the Ladies European Tour.
  4. Most beautiful Indian Politician Girl Nagma:
    Bollywood actress turned politician Nagma is the most beautiful Indian girl, actually it was i tie between Nagma and Hema Malini.
    Most beautiful Indian Politican Girl Nagma

She is so beautiful that a Congress MLA Garjraj Singh could not control his desire to hold her hand and tried to kiss her in Meerut.

Prakash mehta

2014-12-28

You have provided a good list. I agree with your list for some beautiful girls but not on all, since you had some creterias to prepare the list.

If beauty only is considered, your list could be perfect. Nagma instead of Hema Malini is not a good choice, you should have considered other talents they have also. For example Hema Malini is a good dancer. But, if political career alone is taken than also there are many other talented ladies, Shushma Swaraj is one.

By the way here is my personal favourite list and its not based on the other talents but only beauty. You cannot alter beauty of a person considering other factors.

Most good looking Indian Politician is Ramya from Karnataka.
Most good lookin Indian Politician is Ramya from Karnataka

Most good looking sporty girls in india is deepika pallikal
Most good looking sporty girls in india is deepika pallikal

Rahul Rai

2014-12-28

This is a great list. Good part is you have considered politicians and Sports majorily and bollywood is left out.

But again, you have included in politicians list people who were in film industry earlier. Don't we have good looking people out of film industry or all good looking people join film industry.

Prakash mehta

2014-12-28

Agree with Rahul Rai. Both politicians list have past film actresses. But, i dont find any attractive lady in politics to name.

Hema Malini was an actresses. Shushma Swaraj is no more young. Gayatri Devi is dead. You name it, whom you think is beautiful and is not from film industry.

Bada Mouth

2014-12-28

Beauty is beauty and it does not matter from it comes. I specified talent and not just fair skin or attractive face because i believe beauty without personality is waste.

If you are beautiful but talk non-sense then what is the use.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-12-28

Since discussion is going on political beauty queens, let's have a look at my list ( sorry no images using mobile ).

1. Dimple yadav ( wife of UP CM Akhilesh Yadav).
  2. Ramya from Karnataka.
  3. Hema Malini
  4. Gul Panag
  5. Smriti Irani

Prakash mehta

2014-12-30

Good list, how can we forget Dimple Yadav. She is one of the most beautiful politician in India. Smriti Irani is also good looking but looks she is not taking care of her physical appearance.

Bada Mouth

2014-12-30

Yes you are right, Dimple Yadav is not only good looking but also her face is so fascinating. How these Yadavs got this lady?-Money Magnet

Prakash mehta

2014-12-30

I think it does not make a sense to say that Dimple Yadav was married to Akhilesh Yadav only for money.

But she is beautiful no doubt:

Bada Mouth

2014-12-30

@Prakash Mehta,

Look at the man standing behind her. Yes agree she is beautiful and good looking. She has all possibilities to top the list.

Prakash mehta

2014-12-30

Hahaha that is chamacha, most possibly. Girls whether they are leader or not have chamachas. But she belongs to most powerful political family of Utter Pradesh, so that is obevious.