Justdial vs Sulekha-Which is better for paid listing? - Professionals - General - TIK Share
0 Likes 2311 Views

Justdial vs Sulekha-Which is better for paid listing?

Rahul Rai

2015-01-19

Hi,

I am thinking to advertise in classifieds websites such as Justdial and Sulekha. Which one is better and what parameters I should look at before paying the money?

Which website Justdial.com or Sulekha.com has better ROI in terms of advertising money spent?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-01-19

Justdial and Sulekha both are very successful classifieds websites in India. These both websites share a big chunk of Indian online classifieds market. They are leading classifieds websites.

Before we discuss about paid listings, first let me clear that one should always list their business on all classifieds websites. You never know which classifieds website is more popular in which part of country.

Coming to your question of which website one should look at, I will try to provide an insight based on my observation and a little research on subject. I am doing a research on Indian classifieds market and though its half way, but will try to answer your question based on my findings.

Before you pay for your listing, first thing is to analyses your targeted audience and how they can reach you. Which device or medium your targeted audiences use? The key points which should be analysed are:

Your targeted audience use mobile or desktop to find the services?

Incase much of your target audience use mobile phones to search for the service providers, Justdial should be your obvious choice. Justdial is not only present on web but also a leader in telephone classifieds market. They are number one and don’t have much competition to name. Justdial is far ahead in telephone classifieds and if majority of your audience use phone to find service providers, it is suggested that you prefer Justdial over Sulekha.

Most popular Classifieds website among your audience.

The next factor to consider is the popularity of classifieds in your city. If people use Sulekha more than Justdial, go for Sulekha otherwise vice versa.

Sometime you can play the risky but proved card of selecting the site which is known but not much famous among your targeted audience. In this case, you along with many few competitors will be featured on the site and any enquiry by your clients will have very few quotations.

However, it could be risky too, since most of the people post their requirements on many classifieds websites. Normally people scan 4-5 website before connecting with a service provider.

Consult people who have already availed paid listing facility and analyses the results.

Consult those who have already availed this facility and analyse the results. As per discussions I had Sulekha seems to be better than Justdial. Sulekha sends you only verified customer details, though number of leads compared to Justdial is less but Sulekha wins in quality of leads.

I would suggest you to try both for a month and see the results, on a long run continue with one that has given highest ROI.

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2015-01-20

MY SIMPLE ANSWER IS JUSTDIAL WILL SERVE YOU BETTER THAN SULEKHA

Rahul Rai

2015-01-20

Hi Sanjay, Can you please provide the solid details based on which you recommended Justdial over Sulekha.