What are the things you hate about your fellow Indians? - General - Lifestyle - TIK Share
1 Likes 406 Views

What are the things you hate about your fellow Indians?

Prakash mehta

2015-01-20

What is the worst thing that you think Indians have developed and should get rid off? What are the general things that you hate about Indians and want them to correct?

Bada Mouth

2015-01-20

I hate many things that Indian follow and should stop at earliest. Indians are like ships and follow things which others are doing.

Here is a picture of things that India needs to think deeply and change the habits.

Things India need to change

One more picture on education system that we follow.

And then how can we forget Indian Parents. They follow profession and not their Dreams.

There are lot of things we need to change. If USA can create their seperate identity after getting freedom from England, why we are not able to outlaw the customs we are following.

Take example of convocations, we are still following their customes of wearing a robe. How can we justify a robe in summers.

Prakash mehta

2015-01-20

If we ignore typos, this is a great summary of things we Indians need to change. We are like sheeps following what other say and do. We have lost our creativity.

We have booked our mind with things which are totally irrelevant to make our country super power. By super power i dont mean killing others but a healthy and wealthy country.

A country with Good people, Good businessmen and a country with best intellectual talents.

Vedanta Deshika

2015-01-20

Few things which i hate 

1. People spitting Pan parag on roads and footpaths
2. Bloody third rated government babus who beg for bribe as if its their right to ask and as if they are doing a service to us 
3. That attitude of chalega , people compromise with everything

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2015-01-20

I DO NOT HATE ANYTHING.

and The worst thing Indians have devloped telling lie and going to any extend for their own benefit only.

They comment on society and others but do not do themselve a right thing.