Kiran Bedi an opportunist more than a true leader - Politics - National - TIK Share
0 Likes 371 Views

Kiran Bedi an opportunist more than a true leader

Prakash mehta

2015-01-22

She is now a politician and public figure. Rant her as much as possible and even its justified. On what grounds she joined politics.

She joined a party whose policies she protested once. She is an opportunist more than a leader.

It takes years to build reputation and a decision to destroy it. Kiran Bedi just did it.

Bada Mouth

2015-01-22

Kiran Bedi is a household name and her one decision cannot be a sole reason to put her down. I don't feel of even believe that what she did was absolutly wrong.

I believe she was favourable to BJP from the Anna protest time itself. She had said against BJP too but that does not mean she cannot join BJP.

She is no longer a part of team Anna. I think the entire team has fallen apart and now doing things in different groups.

Arvind Kejriwal is heading AAP and Kiran Bedi joined BJP. What is the difference? They both are in politics. They both doing politics to get what their goals.

You cannot question credentials of Kiran Bedi, Credentials that she earned in her entire career. She is hard working, she is passionate about whatever she does, she was a main part for success of Anna protest.

She, if not main but a part of Congress losing elections. She joined BJP because like many others even she must be believing that BJP is less corrupt among all corrupted political parties.

But, if she joined BJP because of ego or other issues she might have with Arvind Kejriwal, i will be the first to rant against her.

She is honest, she has changed the working style and imrpoved the system wherever she worked. She is even today the best IPS officer. She has achieved all this without even a single proved charge against her.

Kiran Bedi joined BJP and that is a big news. Yes, it has to be. She did something no one ever thought. Another question that bothers and Kiran Bedi should respond to is, why she prefered BJP over AAP?

Mukesh Jain CA

2015-01-26

Why BJP rather than AAP? I feel in AAP she would not have got the top job, hence it is obvious that she joined BJP. I think she could have supported Arvind kejriwal her old partner rather than BJP.