Vat Registration Procedures - Professionals - GST - TIK Share
0 Likes 310 Views

Vat Registration Procedures

Antony Raj

2015-01-22

Dear Experts,

We have a small readymade shop in Chandapura-Bangalore. We wanted to Register ourselfs to Sales Tax Department.

I know how to apply in Online. But I do not know about the Registration Fees. When I was gone through the vat registration procedures I have seen 1. Security deposit 2. Registration Fee 3. Professional Tax.

Whether we have to pay all the above said fees while we register or some of these are applicable.

Kindly helpme and how much I have to pay as registration charges.

Thanks in Advance.

Warm regards,

ANTONY RAJ

BANGALORE

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-01-22

Hi Antony,

With reference to your question, here are the answers.

1. Security deposit

You have to pay security deposit and the same will be communicated to you by inspector after inspection of your business place and documents. This fees can be paid online or in Cash/Cheque at your LVO.

2. Registration Fee

I am not clear on this. Registration fees, if you talking about application fees. Yes you to pay 500 Rs. as application fees.

3. Professional Tax 

Profession tax is payable by everyone running a business subjected to rules. In your case, since its a propreitorship 1000 Rs. has to be paid as professional tax.

But i believe they dont charge professional tax if registration is within 120 of year end. Most probably you dont have to remmit if you register before 31 March.

Antony Raj

2015-01-22

Dear Sharmaji,

Thank you so much for your promt Reply.

I was trying to communicate with E-mail but I could not.

I have a small doubt. I request you to kindly clarify the same.

We have a small factory also in bommasandra- Bangalore. We have registered with the CE Department and we running the factory as manufacturer. Now-a- days we are getting good orders from the customers, and we wanted to extend our factory. But in the current shed, we don't have much space for storing raw materials and installing the new machines.

Hence we decided to get an another shed nearby the old factory for only storing the raw materiel and put some machines, but the new shed is not connected with the old factory.There will not be any invoice made from the new shed. All the transactions will be from the new shed only.

Now my doubt is that, whether we have to obtain CE registration Number for the new shed as branch or not required since there is no direct business from the new shed.

Kindly Clarify.

Thanks in Advance.

-- 
Regards,

ANTONY RAJ P
Bangalore-560099.

Antony Raj

2015-01-22

Dear Sharmaji,

Thank you so much for your promt Reply.

I was trying to communicate with E-mail but I could not.

I have a small doubt. I request you to kindly clarify the same.

We have a small factory also in bommasandra- Bangalore. We have registered with the CE Department and we running the factory as manufacturer. Now-a- days we are getting good orders from the customers, and we wanted to extend our factory. But in the current shed, we don't have much space for storing raw materials and installing the new machines.

Hence we decided to get an another shed nearby the old factory for only storing the raw materiel and put some machines, but the new shed is not connected with the old factory.There will not be any invoice made from the new shed. All the transactions will be from the new shed only.

Now my doubt is that, whether we have to obtain CE registration Number for the new shed as branch or not required since there is no direct business from the new shed.

Kindly Clarify.

Thanks in Advance.

-- 
Regards,

ANTONY RAJ P
Bangalore-560099.