Monthly Tikshare Awards - Is it fair? - Tikshare - Talk to Admin - TIK Share
0 Likes 347 Views

Monthly Tikshare Awards - Is it fair?

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-22

I congratulate tikshare for starting this monthly and annual award ceremony. It is very good that tikshare has come up with a good initiative to recognised and reward the Top points holder and at the same time stimulates others to come up with more discussions and points and earn more and more rewards. 

However, i have just one problem with this. Why should the owner/admin/Main Moderator (by whatever name called ) of this site Shri CA Pulkit Sharma participate in this monthly competition. Being the sponsor of these awards should not he encourage others to bag the awards. Let him contribute in discussions and therby earning points, but in what way is it fair for him to be participating in this contest. Its my sincere request that Mr Pulkit Sharma and the tikshare team gives a thought on this matter and come up with a reply.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-01-22

I am one of the founder here, that does not mean i cannot post or participate in any of the contest on site. When I post on Tikshare, i do it as a CA having knowledge in the fields I practice.

The contest at Tikshare is very fair and transparent. You can go to profile of anyone and check his points and contributions. I dont think i become eneligible for rewards just because I am an admnin here or moderator.

It is like if you build a house you cannot live in that house. If someone builds a hotel does not mean he cannot use it.

Even also, Tikshare is platform to discuss things we know and contribute to solve others problems. You are right to say that I should participate if I use any practices which are against the fareness of this contest.

Even I hope that someone soon earn more points on tikshare. We all will be enlightened with more knowledge if it happens.

I don't want to win contest here but its my duty and responsibility to contribute as much as possible to Tikshare and earning points gives me appreciation and motivation to keep contributing.

Even I am one of the user contributing on site and I should not be deprived of participating in contest just because I am one of the admin here.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-22

Well Pulkit Sharma, no one is stopping you from discussion or being the top points holder. But , yes i am very much of the opinion that as a owner of this site, there is no use of you motivating and rewarding yourself. You must recognise top users from a month and if you are one of among them, you must recognise the next top points holder for his sincere hardwork and discussions.

Afterall, this site is yours and you are real winner if this site becomes a big hit.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-01-22

I understand that but why i should be not awarded. Even i am putting enough hardwork to create informative posts here.

Site is managed by group of people and I am one of them. If all the active members of site have same thoughts as yours, i will request team at Tikshare to consider it.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-22

Definitely you guys from tikshare team deserve a bigger reward than monthly rewards. So, be generous and give these monthly rewards to general public users. I am not going to argue anymore. I quit.