How can you put yourself in trouble and be social outcast? - Business & Economy - Entrepreneurship - TIK Share

How can you put yourself in trouble and be social outcast?

Bada Mouth

2015-01-22

Entrepreneurship is not something everyone can adopt successfully. It puts immense pressure on you. In this society where failure is something you never want to achieve.

No one looks are your efforts, all they want is how much you make.

How can you put yourself in trouble and be social outcast?

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-22

Why do you consider him as a Social outcast ? History tells us that many failed enterprenuers became big leaders and ran a country. Success and failure are part of life, dont become depressed, your life would become a lesson to many future enterpreneurs. Never say like that.

Rahul Rai

2015-01-22

I think he is in full Satire mood. Entrepreneurship is a way of life one choose and not something should be seen as a crime done.

In popular culture new ideas are always seen with doubts. Entrepreneurship is new culture making waves in India and it need sometime for acceptance by society.

Long live Entrepreneurship.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-22

If he is in satire mood, let him not spread that negativity everywhere. There are crores of people viewing tikshare who may think enterpreneurship is bad. Badamouth , your mouth should speak sense atleast once in a while

Prakash mehta

2015-01-22

Badamouth should tell it, but anyhow it is a satire. But, if it is not a satire any entrepreneur can connect to the line in pic.

Yes, its very bad in India if you dont succeed in your venture. I have seen many people trying to accomplish great things and then failing big time. Society never see what they tried but they emphasise on that they failed.

Bada Mouth

2015-01-22

There are 2 kind of people who understand something and another who poke every post without understanding something.

Mr. respected Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Bhardwaj in what way a satire can damage someones positivity?

Please throw some light on this?

Just by reading the heading and category in which discussion is taking place you can make that its a satire on society.

Lines written above image should have motivated your brain to make that its a satire.

That is my style of writing and that is how I choosed to write on Tikshare and i think that should not bother you?

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-22

Bada Mouth , you should also consider making a bada brain for yourself. Something that may be a sature to you may be some waht discouraging to some one else.

Something that may be  a satire to me might look as discouraging to Rahul Rai and he may start giving advices free of cost.

Satire can discourage the 1crore users of this site if you say something like you said in the pic.  

I dont see it as a satire because there are many leaders who have faced hardships in enterpreneurship and emerges as great leaders in the past. 

I definitely dont care a pin about you or your idiotic posts on tikshare. Its just my opinion. Atleaset i hope  you take these words seriously and not sarcastically. 

Last, but not least i dont poke my nose everywhere , some times when foolishness is dancing like madness in front of me, i become a bit harsh in my words. 

Vedanta Deshika

2015-01-22

Rakesh Bharadwaj is right. This Bada mouth is full of crap posts and discussions. He is just a bada mouth without bada brain.

Bada Mouth

2015-01-23

Vedanta Deshika and Rakesh Bhardwaj with a small brain you cannot think. You cannot think you cannot discuss. I have many discussion, though behind vedanta Deshika but i have discussed here.

Small brain or chhota brain if used fully can give better results than not using it.

Prakash mehta

2015-01-24

@BM

Ignore Rakesh, I have wirnessed his attitude even before in some posts related to debates and others. One fine example I have for these both is my post on BJP winning Loksabha seats in Karnataka.