Lawyers-advocates and legal practitioners marketing and advertising - Professionals - Legal - TIK Share
0 Likes 288 Views

Lawyers-advocates and legal practitioners marketing and advertising

CA Pulkit Sharma

How professionals such as lawyers and legal consultants can advertise and market their services?

Legal practitioners including lawyers have to employ such techniques which are not outside the scope of their guidelines and well within the accepted professional ethics.

I would advise you to read the article Marketing guide for professionals. I will discuss these techniques in detail below.

Techniques lawyers and legal consultants should adopt to advertise and market their services

1. Classifieds postings
  2. Content marketing
  3. Online forums
  4. Writing articles on their area of expertise
  5. Newsletters and journals to clients

How to post classified ads by legal consultants and Lawyers?

Classified ads should be posted very carefully. You classified ad will be the first information that client will look at. Classified ad should be free of factual mistakes and should contain all information about your services.

Content marketing by lawyers and legal consultants

Content marketing is most proved technique to market your services. You can choose any platform to write article or discuss the things you know well and provide services. Users reading your articles and discussions will for sure contact you to avail services.

You can use platforms such TIKshare or any other platform.

Newsletters and journals

As a professional you should articulate your knowledge and latest updates and share with your clients. Your clients can share the newsletters with their friends and this technique can really help in getting referrals.

Prakash mehta

A very good post on how lawyers, advocates and legal consultants can market their services within the scope of guidelines issued.

But, it would be better if some laywer or legal practitioner can provide the details on what their governing councils speaks about advertising and marketing.

I believe the techniques mentioned to market services are not outside the scope since I have seen almost all big lawyers writing articles in websites and newspapers.

CA Pulkit Sharma

Yes these techniques only on how can market your services online or offline provided you allowed to. I am not recommending if your council discourage it.

But i believe most of the councils allow the articulation of updates and knowledge we have.