Is BJP making Kiran bedi a scapegoat incase of a defeat ? - Politics - State - TIK Share
0 Likes 347 Views

Is BJP making Kiran bedi a scapegoat incase of a defeat ?

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-27

As we all know, AAP is growing popular in Delhi for good or bad reasons, many AAP leaders are making statements like Kiran bedi is not a challenge to AAP.

Arvind Kejriwal also called for a Public debate with Kiran bedi, which she is not willing to. In an interview for a news channel , she was also not willing to take tough questions.

She was quizzed on some toughest questions regarding Sadbaavana fasting, her past tweets on twitter against BJP, her chioice of constituency and more importantly her association with Anna hazaare. Kiran bedi, who was known to be an outright candid speaker had tough time answering these questions in a diplomatic manner. He even called AAP leader as a tamasha.

From all this, we can make out clearly that she is indeed in a panic.  

My doubt is whether BJP is just playing safe politics considering AAP is becoming popular day-by-day in Delhi . Is Kiran bedi really made a scapegoat if at all BJP loses as Kejriwal claimed so .

Bada Mouth

2015-01-27

Kiran Beddi is not someone you can play with. She has faced all the pressure earlier and know very well handling people playing with her.

She might have walked away from debate due to issues we are not clear about. Politics is all about opportunities, if you get one grab it. She did it, it is not first time take people are saying she's even earlier supported Bjp.

I don't think other than some tweats she really spoke anything against Bjp.

But yes if Bjp lose election, they have someone to blame.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-27

Bada mouth, Politics is not a straightword issue like Policing. Being a Cop, she can talk authoritatively, she can answer only what she wants to answer, can be very bold and candid. But being a Politician is altogether a different ball game. Here, you cant just away the media. You cannot be escaping from debates, you gotto be diplomatic, you gotto prepare alot before going for tough interviews( i think she forgot the last one) last but not the least she has to be a chamcha of a party and work for the party even if her interests are against the party interests. If at all she is actively involved in politics in coming days, i can surely tell it wont be an easy task for some one like Bedi. 

Mukesh Jain CA

2015-01-31

I think she is still practicing her profession of Police by not answering all the questions of media. She may be politician but still doing her old job like a Cop. BJP i think need to re-think on decision of CM choice.