Narendra Modi is over hyped? - Politics - National - TIK Share
1 Likes 2623 Views

Narendra Modi is over hyped?

Bada Mouth

Do you think Narendra Modi-The greatest prime minister of India is over hyped? Central Government is spending too much on PR activities and no real work is done.

Is he too much concentrating on foreign affairs instead of Indian mis-management?

Prime minister Narendra Modi has done something that affected your life? Do you consider his work as an achievement or faith of public in him is being played off?

CA Pulkit Sharma

A very good question and topic to discuss. Whether you like it or not but he is one of the best leaders India saw post independence.

I will share my personal experience, how people take his words seriously and follow his advices. Soon after Swach Bharat Abhiyan was launched, I visited my native place. A town far from Jaipur, the town was very clean.

Earlier we could see lot of litters and plastic papers, people spitting on roads. But, this time when I visited there, roads were so clean. I could not believe and ask my uncle how come town is so clean.

He said, It’s because of Modi. School children and residents of town joined hands to clean the town.

This is what Narendra Modi has done. One Modi cannot clean whole India neither can fix all loopholes but he can inspire others and leaders are supposed to that.

If you call this over-hype then I believe it is good that he enjoy this hype for next decade too.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

Well, every person has both negatives and positives.As Winston Churchill had rightly pointed out, Politics is the last game of a scoundrell, we can see how many rogues are becoming MLAs, Ministers. However, there is some hope on BJP government considering how India fell into pitfall giving power to UPA. It is the last hope for citizens of India that Modi may something spectular in his 5 years span.

Well, thats our hope and expectations. How can you change the ruckus created by Congress from past 50 years. It is not so easy to change this country overnight. People like Kejriwal, Digvijay are main hinderance to develope our country. 

Coming to your question whether Modi is over-hyped. Yes, he has to be hyped in media. BJP has won after so many years on the basis of a major issue called Governance and Development. If at all BJP wants to be in power for long, they need to advertise even their most little of their work. This is the reason why Modi always prefer to give long long speeches with his BHAAIYO BEHENO, man ki baat , his full page ads in major dailies. Thats how, Modi becomes great, BJP becomes great.

At the end, i as a common man i cant escape from huge trafic Jams, bad roads, paying bribes to all babus, paying for the inflation in Oil prices, food grains, real estate, lower interest rates on bank deposits. 

Mukesh Jain CA

NAMO is really a good leader, Pradhan Sevak of India. He has created really good image of india all over the world else why Obama visits india. His new abhyaan called Beti bacho andolan is also a very new idea. 

Rajagopalakrishnan Ramanathan

Every Country will get a polity which it deserves. It required a leader like Modi Ji for a simple thing as just make our surroundings clean. If we keep on pampering netas who are incompetent, corrupt or nepotic we will continue to be ruled by them.

As it is commonly said " It is not the bad guys who will spoil the country as much as the mute spectatorship of the good guyz who do nothing abt the bad guys"

Perhaps the best thing which happened to our country after our independence is Modi Ji as our PM. The so called secularists of our country cant stand him because he is winning without really playing caste politics.Can you imagine a situation in many parts of our country where the netas play religion/caste politics to influence 25-30 % of the vote and the balance 70% of the citizens just watch it like crazy!!

If you support the Hindus in this country you are communalistic! If you hate them, you are secular!

BHARATHIYA Janatha Party is Communalistic but Indian Union MUSLIM league is Secular. More on this later