Death of Amitabh Bachchan-How YOU will react? - General - Entertainment - TIK Share
0 Likes 5451 Views

Death of Amitabh Bachchan-How YOU will react?

Prakash mehta

2015-01-29

Death of Amitabh Bachchan-How YOU will react?

The day we never wish to see. The day that we want to avoid, the day that should not come. But who can change the nature, death is a truth and everyone has to face it.

Whether you are a celebrity, big power or anything nature cannot change its rules for you. Nature cannot change rules for even our beloved Shri Amitabh Bachchan.

The greatest super star, the biggest fan magnet, the Don of Bollywod has to die one day. We wish but we cannot do anything.

We can only pray that our biggest super star lives for 200 years. I am really broken thinking about losing my favourite film actor.

I have already seen death of Rajesh Khanna, i cannot see another favourite actor die.

Oh God!!!! Please take my life but let Amitaji my favourite start live for hundred of years.

It looks childish on my side writing this but I am really imotional and everytime i think of him and his health, i feel broken.

My reaction on that day will be suicidal.

What reaction you will have on that worst day?

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-29

Prakash Mehta , you dont have to become so much "imotional", you can become emotional. Indians are fanatics when it comes to God, religion, cricket, language , and Celebrity Stars. They can even go to extent of building temples to them. This post shows the typical indian mind set of a bollywood fan.

Prakash mehta

2015-01-29

I am proud of it grammer nazi. I believe even you follow one of star, how will you react on their death?

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-01-29

May English RIP , thats all i can say looking at your language and emotions. Imotional was just an example to show the mindset of hindi speaking people. 

I am a great fan of Shashi Kapoor, Sanjeev Kumar and Rajesh Khanna when it comes to bollywood and Kamal Hassan from tamil. However, i see them just as actors. If i look at their personal lives, they have all screwed it up. I cant draw any sort of inspiration from their lives. I loved their acting and not their personalities. So no question of becoming emotional.

Bada Mouth

2015-01-29

OMG!!! What I am reading?

Well everyone has to die one day, death is a game you cannot cheat. But yes there are some exception, one 180+ person is still living in India.

Coming to your part, my reaction would be nothing. I will just observe silence for few minutes and console that everyone has to die even if you are a big super star.

He will be always with us. His art will live longer than his physical body.

Long live Amitabh Ji.

Site Moderator

2015-01-29

Please correct the date of birth its wrong.

I have asked Amitabh Bachchan sir, whether we should keep this discussion on site or not.

Here

Prakash mehta

2015-01-29

I have edited the DOB. But, i dont understand how can you consider this post to delete. It does not offend anyones feeling rather it is about speaking our mind about what we think of great Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.

This is one question that bothers many and I am one of them and discussing it here.

Prakash mehta

2015-04-30

He is crtically ill and hospitalised. whatsapp is full of his death news. God he should not die.

Rahul Rai

2015-07-07

He is fine and keeping well. He is healthy and you can see him for another 25 years acting in movies.