Young Chartered Accountants marketing services and free advertisements other than classifieds? - Professionals - Marketing - TIK Share

Young Chartered Accountants marketing services and free advertisements other than classifieds?

Rahul Rai

2015-02-09

Chartered Accountants cannot do marketing. I mean direct marketing, they are allowed only indirect marketing. Young Chartered accountants can market their services in classifieds webistes. Chartered accountants are very much restricted by rules and regulations to advertise or market their services.

Here are some questions which each and every young chartered accountant face after starting his practice:

1. How to get clients?
  2. How to market the services or firm in already highly competitive market?
  3. How to market the services without breaking any guidelines issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India?

Already many posts have discussed this issue on Tikshare. Due to lot of doubts being asked by my CA friends I wish to present all the discussions agian for your reference:

How to get clients?

How to market the services or firm in already highly competitive market?

How to market the services without breaking any guidelines issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India?

Vedanta Deshika

2015-02-11

Tikshare is really one of the best free online classifieds for chartered accountants. Free online classifieds for chartered accountants has to be a good website which not only provides the address of firm but also should provide a platform to show the expert in us.

I believe Tikshare solves this issue by providing the forum and articles section. You can advertise for free using online classifieds website and show your knowledge on tikshare forum and articles.Every CA should post their ads in tikshare classified and discuss their knowledge on forum and by writing articles.

I have gained a lot from Tikshare. My communication skills improved and also got many clients because of Tikshare.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-02-11

Tikshare is not only a classifieds but serves many purposes. Not only Chartered accountants, but all other professionals can benefit from tikshare.

Tikshare solves following purposes for all professionals:

Free classified advertising for all professionals including Chartered Accountants

Free platform to market our services by engaging in discussions and writing articles

Helps to build online presence and improve our communication skills. Tikshare has helped me in advertising my services as per ethical guidelines issued by ICAI. I have improved my communication skills by writing on Tikshare. People know me now, it was never possible if I had not shared my knowledge on Tikshare.

I request every professional to join Tikshare and start sharing your knowledge.

You not only get an online identity but also improve your personal communication skills. First impression matters most and you can create you image by involving yourself in useful discussions on site.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-02-19

Classified for Chartered accountants (CA)

Tikshare is one of the best classifieds for chartered accountants, no doubt. In this times when Chartered accountants are left with very few options to advertise their services, classifieds seems to be best option. As per our guideline we cannot do direct marketing and we should do also.

Direct marketing is really unethical for Chartered accountants. We should adhere to our guidelines even while marketing.

Tikshare classifieds comes as a boon to Chartered accoutants for marketing and advertising their services. You can write articles, engage in discussions to market your services. Afterall its only knowledge that we have can market our services and nothing else.