Yuvraj Singh-the best Indian cricket player to drop out of world cup-Is Dhoni part of it - Sports - Cricket - TIK Share
0 Likes 272 Views

Yuvraj Singh-the best Indian cricket player to drop out of world cup-Is Dhoni part of it

Rahul Rai

Yuvraj Singh is without any doubt a match winning player. He was the main contributor in world cup that India won last in 2011.

Yuvraj Singh is not a part of Indian cricket team in this world cup. Father of Yuvraj, Yograj Singh has claimed that his son was not select in team because of his personal issues with Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni.

If Yograj Singh is correct then i believe it is something should be scrutinized. How can a player be dropped of team on basis of personal issues.

I think what MS Dhoni has done is not only morally wrong but also professional not accepted. If we have a look at the current Indian cricket team playing in world cup, all players are favorite of MS Dhoni.

One can easily understand that Indian cricket team is selected based on politics and influence. Stuart Binny in world cup, could you imagine it before the selection were announced. That is why they "Mere Baap ko janata hai!!!"

Ravindra Jadeja is another player who is selected in team. God or Dhoni only can explain his selection. Team does not have experienced bowler, thanks to a weaker Pakistani team that we won first match against them.

The playing Indian team is out of logics, i think there should be transparency in team selection. Proper reasons should be provided for players those are selected and not selected.

Everyone felt shocked when Sehwag, Yuvraj, Zahir Khan were dropped out. Selection committee should at least explain why they are not part of team.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

Well, everyone knows who was responsible for Ganguly, Dravid, Lakshman's retirement. We all know what did the So-called best finisher in the world proved in Australia and England few months back. He has always been a cheap politician and has ruined many youngster's dream of playing for India. He has spoiled the carreer of Sehwag, Yuvi, Zaheer, Harbhajan and many more due to his powerful position after winning World cup in 2011. It has now become a famous saying that if you want to play for India, play for CSK and become eligible to enter team india.

The MAN , the real man who fought like a hero in last worldcup despite suffering from Cancer, what would you call him , My hats off to you , A true inspiration to each and every sportsman. HE IS THE REAL WINNER. He is the most deserving cricketer to be sold for 16 crores in IPL 2015 auctions. I hope and yes we will see for sure Yuvi would destroy Dhoni and his CSK in this year's IPL.